I. External Traffic
1. Aviation: The Changbaishan Airport in Baishan City is the first forest tourism airport in China. The airport is located at Songjianghe Village, Fusong County, Baishan City, with direct distance of 16 kilometers from the Railway Station and about 11.5 kilometers away from the Songshan Road Station in the east of the Fusong Changbai Mountain Tourist Economic Development Zone.
2. Railway: The Railway Station in Baishan City is located in east of the city, opening passenger buses access to each county and city (except Baishan County) and surrounding cities. Railway Station Tel: 0439-3325327
3. Road: The Passenger Station in Baishan City is close to the Railway Station. More than 100 scheduled buses are operational daily, access to major counties and cities within the province and nearby provinces, such as Dalian and Shenyang cities. Passenger Station Tel: 0439-3334798, 0439-6119429
II. Internal Traffic
1. Bus: City bus routes: Route 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23;
2. Taxi: The initiate rate is RMB 5. The taxies generally do not run the meter, so you can bargain a proper price with the driver. Generally, RMB 10 is charged for a longer distance.