I. External Traffic
1. Aviation: Yanji Airport is an international airport, with annual passenger capacity of 900,000 person times. The airport takes the fifth place in Northeast China following that in four provincial capital cities and sub-provincial cities like Shenyang, Dalian, Changchun, and Harbin and opens multiplied domestic and international flights.
2. Railway: Yanbian railway traffic consists of three parts, like inland railways, border railways, and international railways.
3. Road: There are two state roads in Yanbian. Four tourism roads are constructed between the tourism distribution center Yanji and tourism destination Changbai Mountain, forming multiplied circular lines. There are eight road ports, including one to Russia and seven to North Korea. On basis of these road ports, nine Sino-Russia and Sino-North Korea border tourism routes are opened.
II. Internal Traffic
1. Bus: Yanji City currently has city bus route 51 with one-way fare of RMB 1 a person.
2. Taxi：The initiate rate in Yanji City is RMB 5 and RMB 2.7 is charged for every kilometer beyond the initiate distance.