When applying for a Chinese visa, the following documents should be submitted:
1. Your passport with at least 6 months remaining validity and available blank pages for visa;
2. A visa application form properly completed by the applicant;
3. A recent passport-sized, color photo(daily life photos, photo copies or digital photos printed by common paper are not accepted );
4. Other relevant documents for different types of visa:
5. Other additional documents deemed necessary by the visa officer.
6. Application fees, or rush service fees (for special cases, if chosen), should be paid, when getting the visa.
Applicants should submit their applications in person, or entrust a third party to do so on their behalf, but as stipulated or required by the visa officer for an interview, they should go in person and answer relevant questions.