Application for Permanent Residence in China for Aliens Who Assume the Office of Duties of Above Vice-general Manager and/or Assistant Plant Manager or Assume Titles above Associate Professor and/or Associate Research Fellow and Other Associate Senior Titles and Have Assumed Such Duties for Four Years and Lived No Less Than Three Years Within the Four Years and Have Shown a Good Tax Paying Record
Applicant shall fill in the Form of Application for Permanent Residence in China truthfully and present the following material:
(1) Valid passport or replacement certificates;
(2) Health Certificate issued by China’s government-assigned health and quarantine department, or Health Certificate issued by foreign health services and authenticated by China’s oversea embassies and consulates;
(3) Notary Certificate of No Criminal Convictions authenticated by China’s oversea embassies and consulates;
(4) Four recently-taken two-inch half-length, bareheaded and full-faced color photos.
(5) Certificate of duty or professional title issued by the Applicant’s working unit;
(6) Foreign Expert Certificate or Alien Employment Permit;
(7) Registration certificate, annual examination certificate and personal tax payment receipt issued by the Applicant’s working unit; and foreign-funded enterprises approved credentials and united annual examination certificate shall be submitted if this working unit is a foreign-funded enterprise;
(8) Project certificate issued by competent provincial and/or ministry government if working in enterprises or institutions undertaking national key project or major scientific research project; or certificate of high-tech enterprise if working in high-tech enterprises; or letter of confirmation of foreign investment project encouraged in china, or letter of confirmation of foreign-funded advanced technology enterprise or letter of confirmation of foreign-funded product export enterprise if working in encouraged foreign-funded enterprises, foreign-funded advanced technology enterprise or foreign-funded product export enterprise.
Permit for Permanent Residence in China is the valid identity document for residence in China given to the aliens who have obtained the qualification to permanently reside in China. It can be used alone. The holder can freely enter and leave China with this Permit and valid passport.
The aliens who have been approved for permanent residence in China can, within scope as stipulated by relevant laws and regulations, choose his/her place of living and/or working and work unit freely, without handling relevant approval, change or relocation formalities nor to re-register the Permit at fixed period. However, he/she shall:
(1) Report accommodation, register and set up offices or domicile place in strict accordance with Law of the People’s Republic of China on Entry and Exit of Aliens and its rules.
(2) Live in China for not less than three months in accumulative total every year.
(3) Carry the Permit for Permanent Residence in China along all the time.
(4) Apply for travel documents when travelling to areas closed to aliens. Any violations will be handled as appropriate by law.
Charged Items and Standard:
1. First issuance:
(1) Applicant shall pay 1500 yuan per capita as fee of application for permanent residence in China when the application is accepted.
(2) Applicant shall pay 300 yuan per Permit as a fee of Permit for Permanent Residence in China upon issuance of the Permit.
2. Change or re-issuance:
(1) Replace as holding the original: 300 yuan per Permit
(2) Reissue for loss reason: 600 yuan per Permit