Home>Living>Life>Marriage T   T   T
Divorce Registration
2011/03/30     Source:
Those Chinese citizens and aliens in China who request to get divorced should, in accordance with the Civil Procedure Law of the People s Republic of China, apply to the people’s court concerned. Those who want to restore marriage should go through the transaction procedures for marriage. In case of freewill divorce between the Chinese citizens and the overseas Chinese, compatriots from Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan as well as the Chinese going abroad, and the two sides concerned have made agreement on child supports and properties, both the husband and wife should go to apply for divorce at the local Chinese-Foreign Marriage Registry Office. In case of one side requesting for divorce or one side unable to go to the marriage registry office for divorce application, divorce application can be filed directly at the people’s court in the place where the domestic side (mainland) had his or her residence registered. Those who have got divorced, but are willing to restore husband-wife relationship should apply in line with procedures for marriage registration.    
【print】 【close】
Special Report
The Eighth Northeast Asia Expo.jpg
Travel Guide
Laws & Regulations
Business Help
Festival Exhibition
ICP:05001568 Copyright @ 2008 People's Government of JiLin Province All Rights Reserved
New Development Road ,ChangChun, JiLin Province NO.329 Post:100051 Tel:+86-0431-88905342