Home>Living>Life>FAQ T   T   T
Where shall I go to see a dentist who can speak English?
2011/03/31     Source:
Stomatological Hospital of Jilin University
For more information, please call 043-8557-9567, or go directly to: No. 1500, Qinghua Road (at the back of Jilin TV Tower, intersection between Qinghua Road and Xinmin Street)
【print】 【close】
Special Report
The Eighth Northeast Asia Expo.jpg
Travel Guide
Laws & Regulations
Business Help
Festival Exhibition
ICP:05001568 Copyright @ 2008 People's Government of JiLin Province All Rights Reserved
New Development Road ,ChangChun, JiLin Province NO.329 Post:100051 Tel:+86-0431-88905342