Home>Living>Life>FAQ T   T   T
Which comprehensive hospital shall I go to see a doctor who can speak English?
2011/03/31     Source:
“International Outpatient”, No. 1 Hospital of Jilin University
For reservation, please call 0431—8878-2999 or go directly to: 7th Floor, No. 1 Hospital of Jilin University, No. 71, Xinmin Street, Chaoyang District, Changchun City.
【print】 【close】
Special Report
The Eighth Northeast Asia Expo.jpg
Travel Guide
Laws & Regulations
Business Help
Festival Exhibition
ICP:05001568 Copyright @ 2008 People's Government of JiLin Province All Rights Reserved
New Development Road ,ChangChun, JiLin Province NO.329 Post:100051 Tel:+86-0431-88905342