Home>Living>Life>FAQ T   T   T
Where do I go for help when encountering legal issues?
2011/03/31     Source:
Any foreigners in need for legal help shall be treated the same as Chinese citizens, and all their undergoing procedures are the same as those of their Chinese counterparts. For such needs, you are suggested to consult your respective embassies or law firms of your country in China.
*Important Note:
For emergency help, please call 110. The hotline 110 of Changchun Public Security Bureau has an opened foreign language service.
【print】 【close】
Special Report
The Eighth Northeast Asia Expo.jpg
Travel Guide
Laws & Regulations
Business Help
Festival Exhibition
ICP:05001568 Copyright @ 2008 People's Government of JiLin Province All Rights Reserved
New Development Road ,ChangChun, JiLin Province NO.329 Post:100051 Tel:+86-0431-88905342