Home>Living>Life>FAQ T   T   T
How can I get a local driving license?
2011/03/31     Source:
Take your valid visa with a duration period of over three months issued by the local Public Security Bureau and the Accommodation Registration Form for Foreign Nationals you filled in when applying for your visa, you can either go to register for a driving test to get a license or may apply for conversion to a local driving license at the Driving Management Office.
The Driving Administration Office: Full Name, “Driving Management Office, Traffic Police Detachment, Changchun Public Security Bureau”
Address: 500 meters south to the intersection of West City Ring Road, Huagang Used Car Market and Jingyang Road
Telephone: 0431-87095122
【print】 【close】
Special Report
The Eighth Northeast Asia Expo.jpg
Travel Guide
Laws & Regulations
Business Help
Festival Exhibition
ICP:05001568 Copyright @ 2008 People's Government of JiLin Province All Rights Reserved
New Development Road ,ChangChun, JiLin Province NO.329 Post:100051 Tel:+86-0431-88905342